BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn
1600 Route 70, Lakewood, NJ 08701-5906
Phone: 732/367-0900 | Fax: 732/370-4928 | 102 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Interested in a Lakewood hotel that was voted "Best Hotel in Ocean County"? Your next adventure is right at your fingertips.
This luxurious Lakewood hotel has just completed a 1 million dollar renovation and features spa rooms with whirlpool tubs a luxurious linen. Combine those perks with cable satellite television, pay-per-view movies, Super Nintendo®, a microwave, refrigerator, and free wireless Internet and you've got the makings for a fantastic getaway.
Located in Ocean County just off exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway, at the juncture of Route 70, near Bay Head, Point Pleasant, Lakehurst, Manchester, Seaside Heights, and Brick. Local corporations and attractions in our area include but are not limited to the Lakewood Industrial Park, Lakehurst NAES, Georgian Court University, Ocean County College, Historic Strand Theatre in Lakewood, Robert Miller Air Park, and Oyster Creek/Exelon Power Plant. We are just 5 minutes from Lakewood BlueClaws Baseball at FirstEnergy Park. Convenient proximity to Nestle, Ritacco Center/Poland Springs Arena, Meredian Health, Morgan Stanley, Worthington Chemical, Dudley Chemical, Kimball Institute, Vogelsang Manufacturing. We are just 10 minutes from Seaside Beach and Boardwalk, 20 minutes from Point Pleasant Beach and Boardwalk, and about 60 minutes from Newark Liberty International and Atlantic City.
An outdoor seasonal pool is a sublime place to relax and soak up the rays. Don't forget to fill up at our complimentary breakfast before hitting the pool. Enjoy an impressive buffet of sizzling hot waffles, flaky delicious pastries, fresh fruits, a variety of cereal and yogurt, and our famous 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.
Whether you're here for Six Flags® Great Adventure or simply passing through on business, this Lakewood hotel has you covered.
Book a room at BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn and get ready to be treated like the royalty you are!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Free parking
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Choice of breads, Cereal, Fruit, Eggs, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee and Hot waffles.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary coffee and tea available in the lobby, 24 hours
- Outdoor pool, is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, coin operated washers and dryers, nominal fee
- Bus parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- High-speed Internet access
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western leisure inn in Lakewood.
BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn
Conveniently located, the best western leisure inn in Lakewood, New Jersey is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.053015 / Latitude: -74.172019
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Take Garden State Parkway Exit 88, bear right onto Route 70 West. Take the U-turn just past the first light, at Airport Road. Come back through the light and turn left onto Route 70 East. The BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn is a half a mile on your right.
From: South. Take the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 90. Stay to the right. This will be Chambers Bridge Road. Stay on this until you see a junction for Route 70. Make a right hand turn. This will be Route 70 West. Take Route 70 West to U-turn at Airport Road. Take U-turn to Route 70 East. The BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn is approximately 0.25 mile after the U-turn.
BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
An upscale outlet shopping center, the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets offers the outlet catalog of over 120 designer and name brand stores. Located in the Jersey shore region near Hazlet and easily accessible off the Garden State Parkway, this is a prime location to save 25 to 65 percent off of high-quality products and merchandise.
The mall houses a range of apparel retailers, such as Adidas, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, DKNY, Banana Republic, Diesel, Guess, Quiksilver, and Rue21. Shoe stores include brands such as Converse, Reebok, Journeys, and Ugg Australia; the mall also offers housewares, accessories, and jewelry stores. Regular hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
Located on the grounds of Toms River North High School, Pine Belt Arena is a multi-purpose public facility that hosts local high school basketball games and many Toms River School District functions. In conjunction with the school district, the arena is also used to host concerts and performances.
This 3,208 seater has seen the likes of the Harlem Globetrotters, roller derby championships, cheer competitions, and performers such as Kelly Clarkson, the Beach Boys, Vanessa Carlton, and the Moody Blues. Located in the Jersey shore region, the arena is a short drive from Lakewood.
A crowd favorite destination in the summer, Point Pleasant Beach greets the Atlantic Ocean in the Jersey Shore region. The beach itself features the famous Point Pleasant Beach boardwalk, where arcades, wheels of chance and games of skill exist alongside food, rides, and gift shops. Further along, the boardwalk comes across Jenkinson's Aquarium and a fun house.
Visitors also have access to charter boats, first class dining & restaurants, nightlife, antique shops, water sports, and scuba diving. Special events include the Festival of the Sea, which is held ever September. The beach is located east of Lakewood.
The Six Flags Great Adventure & Wild Safari theme park is filled with thrill rides, family rides, kid's rides, water rides and safari fun. The El Toro wooden coaster was awarded #2 and the Nitro steel coaster was awarded #3 out of the top ten by the Amusement Today Golden Ticket Awards. Take advantage of the Flash Pass to avoid waiting in lines for rides. Grab your camera for a picture of the kids with their favorite Looney Tunes characters throughout the day.
See brown bears, giraffes, elephants, rhinoceros, lions and kangaroos up close, during a drive through the African Safari wildlife preserve, encompassing 350 acres. Stay close to the action at the Lakewood Best Western Leisure Inn, only 8 miles from Six Flags Adventure Park. Rest comfortably in Lakewood while visiting Northern New Jersey.
The Strand Center for the Arts has entertained Lakewood area guests since it opened in 1922. Sit back and relax while enjoying comedy, Broadway shows, musical concerts, dinner shows and plays. The theater is one of the "best acoustical theaters" in America.
Kids love to act-out during the summer acting camps, hosted at the theater. Swing by the theater and ask for a tour if you can't stay for a performance. While in the Newark area, consider staying at the Best Western Leisure Inn, offering excellent lodging and guest amenities. Stay close to the action in Lakewood.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Retirement Communities, Leisure Village - Lakewood, Leisure Village East - Lakewood, Alterra Clare Bridge - Brick
- 4.00 mile(s) from Lakewood Blue Claws, Minor League Baseball
- 8.00 mile(s) from Pine Belt Arena, Concerts, events
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jenkinson's Pt. Pleasant, Boardwalk, Aquarium, Amusements, Beaches
- 17.00 mile(s) from Seaside Heights, Amusements, Rides, Water Park, Beaches
- 30.00 mile(s) from Six Flags Great Adventure, Theme Park
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 6.00 mile(s) from Downtown Lakewood
- 50.00 mile(s) from Atlantic City
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lakewood Industrial Park, Various Business Interests
- 5.00 mile(s) from Georgian Court University
- 8.00 mile(s) from Ocean County College
- 23.00 mile(s) from Monmouth University
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Lakewood, New Jersey hotel.
- 0.50 mile(s) from LongHorn Steakhouse, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Houlihan's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Frank's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, excellent pizza, great Italian food
- 2.00 mile(s) from Charlie Brown's, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Wendy's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Granny's Kitchen, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 3.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mel's American Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Carrabba; Italian Grill, full service, Italian, open for: dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from TGI Friday's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from River Watch, full service, Seafood, open for: dinner, great steaks and seafood a local favorite.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Chevy's Tex Mex, full service, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Coldstone Creamery, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.50 mile(s) from Pagoda Tea House, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rainbow Diner, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Famous Dave's BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Villa Vittoria's, full service, Italian, open for: dinner
BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Lakewood. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean