BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
3215 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730-1539
Phone: 732/888-2800 | Fax: 732/888-2098 | 85 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Jersey Shore attractions and Sandy Hook Recreation Park are just a couple of reasons guests return to this Hazlet hotel. Boasting close proximity to the area's top destinations, why not be right in the middle of the action?
When searching for hotels near PNC Bank Arts Center, luxury matters. This Hazlet hotel doesn't skimp on the amenities and pampering. Jersey beaches are just a short drive away and ocean bathing is an absolute must. Work on that perfect tan or check out one of the local amusement parks for an adrenaline rush.
Other hotels in Hazlet, New Jersey can't compete. Concerts at PNC Bank Arts Center are just around three miles away. Indulge in world-class entertainment. The Addison Park banquet hall is a hot spot for special events. Guests at this Hazlet hotel in town for a wedding, reunion or meeting are just a few minutes away from their destination.
The boardwalks and Six Flags® Great Adventure might have called you to this Hazlet hotel. That's not all you'll get. Enjoy a daily complimentary breakfast of delectable hot waffles, cereal, yogurt and pastries. Top it off with 100% Arabica coffee and juices.
Business travelers especially enjoy the touches of home. This Hazlet hotel regularly welcomes employees of AT&T, Addison Park and many others. You'll have everything you need to get business taken care of and plenty of time to explore this unique region. Friendly, knowledgeable staff members are happy to give guests local, insider tips on must-sees. You'll feel right at home.
Book your upcoming vacation at the BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn for the easiest, most comfortable trip of your life! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Property is entirely non-smoking
- Complimentary continental breakfast, waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, choice of breads, muffins, mini-donuts, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, served from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box, available at the front desk 24-hours
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged five designated spaces, 24-hours
- Ice/vending machines, located on first and third floors
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Photocopy center
- Express check out
- Free parking
- Free newspaper at hotel lobby
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hazlet inn in Hazlet.
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
Conveniently located, the best western hazlet inn in Hazlet, New Jersey is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.422145 / Latitude: -74.186345
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: the Garden State Parkway. Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
From: Newark Liberty International Airport. From the airport follow the signs for the New Jersey Turnpike South. Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 11. Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
From: Kennedy Airport. Take the Belt Parkway West to the Verrazano/Narrows Bridge. Follow the signs for Interstate 278 and the Outer Bridge crossings (Route 440). Follow Route 440 South to the Garden State Parkway South (New Jersey shortly after the Outer Bridge Crossings). Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
From: LaGuardia Airport. Take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway to the Long Island Expressway west. Follow signs for the Verrazano/Narrows Bridge. Follow signs for Interstate 278 and the Outer Bridge Crossings (Route 440). Follow Route 440 South to the Garden State Parkway South (New Jersey shortly after the Outer Bridge Crossings). Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Fort Hancock at Sandy Hook
Encompassing over 26,000 acres, Gateway National Recreation Area preserves a series of recreational areas throughout the Gateway Region of New Jersey and New York Bay.
The park consists of three units – the Jamaica Bay Unit, Staten Island Unit, and the Sandy Hook Unit.
Sandy Hook, a component of the recreation area and located near Hazlet, offers guests views of the Atlantic Ocean, barrier beach access, and hiking trails through salt marshes, maritime forests, and historic sites like the Sandy Hook Lighthouse.
Other points of interest include the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, Fort Wadsworth, Fort Hancock, and many more.
An upscale outlet shopping center, the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets offer the outlet catalog of over 120 designer and name brand stores. Located in the Jersey shore region near Hazlet and easily accessible off the Garden State Parkway, this is a prime location to save 25 to 65 percent off of high-quality products and merchandise.
The mall houses a range of apparel retailers, such as Adidas, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, DKNY, Banana Republic, Diesel, Guess, Quiksilver, and Rue21. Shoe stores include brands such as Converse, Reebok, Journeys, and Ugg Australia; the mall also offers housewares, accessories, and jewelry stores.
Overlooking Raritan Bay, Keansburg Amusement Park in northern New Jersey features rides for everyone from toddlers through adults. Kids love riding the small rides including, Jolly Caterpillar, Frog Hopper, Swing Ride and the Mini-Train. With 16 family rides, families have fun together on the Tea Cups, Carousel, Flying Dragons, and more.
Those ready for an adrenalin rush, get their hearts pumping on the park's thrill rides including, the Wild Cat Roller Coaster, Moby Dick, Double Shot, and Cliff Hanger. Cool off on the park's water rides including Mountain Blast, Soaring Thunder, Lost Lagoon and the Mega Bunga Falls.
One of the premier schools in the state, Monmouth University is the educational pride of New Jersey and the Jersey Shore region. Ideal for those traveling with high school-aged kids, a campus tour of Monmouth yields views of university attractions.
Make sure you see the Monmouth Multipurpose Activity Center, the Edison Science Hall, Kessler Field, and the Samuel Hays Magill Commons. Monmouth University is a private school established in 1933. You'll find the campus in West Long Branch, a short drive from Hazlet.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Keyport Marina, extended pier with fishing
- 3.00 mile(s) from PNC Art Center, concert venue
- 5.00 mile(s) from Keansburg Amusement Park, amusement and water park
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gateway National Park
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sandy Hook, Jersey Shore beach
- 10.00 mile(s) from Point Pleasant, beach and boardwalk
- 10.00 mile(s) from Count Basie, theater
- 15.00 mile(s) from Liberty Park, Statue of Liberty tours, and Ellis Island tours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Six Flags Great Adventure
- 0.30 mile(s) from ShopRite, supermarket
- 10.00 mile(s) from Woodbridge Mall
- 11.00 mile(s) from Monmouth Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.00 mile(s) from Matawan
- 5.00 mile(s) from Middletown
- 10.00 mile(s) from Red Bank
- 12.00 mile(s) from Freehold
- 15.00 mile(s) from Asbury Park
- 40.00 mile(s) from New York City
- 60.00 mile(s) from Atlantic City
- 0.10 mile(s) from medical facility
- 2.50 mile(s) from Bayshore Community Hospital
- 9.00 mile(s) from Raritan Convention Center
- 12.00 mile(s) from Asbury Park Convention Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brookdale Community College
- 13.00 mile(s) from Monmouth University
- 20.50 mile(s) from Rutgers University
- 30.00 mile(s) from Kean University
- 40.00 mile(s) from Ryder University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 10.00 mile(s) from deep sea fishing
- 60.00 mile(s) from gambling , (Atlantic City)
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Hazlet, New Jersey hotel.
- Adjacent to Yesterdays, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., lounge
- Across the street from McDonalds, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours
- 0.10 mile(s) from China Buffet, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., buffet
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Hazlet. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Morristown Farmer's Market
Get a true "taste" of Morristown with the Morristown Farmer's Market, open for business each Sunday morning located at Spring and Morris Streets.
2015 Fungus Fest
A family-fun event centered around mushrooms – mushroom arts, cooking, education, and more. The event is held at the Frelinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown. Start time is TBA.
2015 New Providence Fall Festival
Plenty of family-friendly entertainment and music, alongside 150 exhibitors, rides, face painting, and more. The fun begins at 10 a.m. along Springfield Avenue in New Providence.
2015 Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
A live performance of the holiday classic will be hostd at the State Theatre in New Brunswick for one night only. There are shows at 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
2015 Market on Market St.
An eclectic art/flea market held in downtown Newark, featuring unique items for sale as well as workshops and small events. The market opens at 10 a.m.
2015 Winter Festival: Symphonie Fantastique
Enjoy a lively performance by the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra playing classic melodies from Macbeth, the Tempest, and other Shakespearian favorites. The event is held at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean