BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
3215 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730-1539
Phone: 732/888-2800 | Fax: 732/888-2098 | 85 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Jersey Shore attractions and Sandy Hook Recreation Park are just a couple of reasons guests return to this Hazlet hotel. Boasting close proximity to the area's top destinations, why not be right in the middle of the action?
When searching for hotels near PNC Bank Arts Center, luxury matters. This Hazlet hotel doesn't skimp on the amenities and pampering. Jersey beaches are just a short drive away and ocean bathing is an absolute must. Work on that perfect tan or check out one of the local amusement parks for an adrenaline rush.
Other hotels in Hazlet, New Jersey can't compete. Concerts at PNC Bank Arts Center are just around three miles away. Indulge in world-class entertainment. The Addison Park banquet hall is a hot spot for special events. Guests at this Hazlet hotel in town for a wedding, reunion or meeting are just a few minutes away from their destination.
The boardwalks and Six Flags® Great Adventure might have called you to this Hazlet hotel. That's not all you'll get. Enjoy a daily complimentary breakfast of delectable hot waffles, cereal, yogurt and pastries. Top it off with 100% Arabica coffee and juices.
Business travelers especially enjoy the touches of home. This Hazlet hotel regularly welcomes employees of AT&T, Addison Park and many others. You'll have everything you need to get business taken care of and plenty of time to explore this unique region. Friendly, knowledgeable staff members are happy to give guests local, insider tips on must-sees. You'll feel right at home.
Book your upcoming vacation at the BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn for the easiest, most comfortable trip of your life!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Property is entirely non-smoking
- Complimentary continental breakfast, waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, choice of breads, muffins, mini-donuts, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, served from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box, available at the front desk 24-hours
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged five designated spaces, 24-hours
- Ice/vending machines, located on first and third floors
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Photocopy center
- Free parking
- Free newspaper at hotel lobby
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hazlet inn in Hazlet.
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
Conveniently located, the best western hazlet inn in Hazlet, New Jersey is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.422145 / Latitude: -74.186345
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: the Garden State Parkway. Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
From: Newark Liberty International Airport. From the airport follow the signs for the New Jersey Turnpike South. Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 11. Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
From: Kennedy Airport. Take the Belt Parkway West to the Verrazano/Narrows Bridge. Follow the signs for Interstate 278 and the Outer Bridge crossings (Route 440). Follow Route 440 South to the Garden State Parkway South (New Jersey shortly after the Outer Bridge Crossings). Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
From: LaGuardia Airport. Take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway to the Long Island Expressway west. Follow signs for the Verrazano/Narrows Bridge. Follow signs for Interstate 278 and the Outer Bridge Crossings (Route 440). Follow Route 440 South to the Garden State Parkway South (New Jersey shortly after the Outer Bridge Crossings). Proceed on the Garden State Parkway north/south to Exit 117. After paying toll stay right and merge onto Route 35 South. Before the second traffic light, take the Hazlet Avenue exit. Make a left onto Route 35 North and the BEST WESTERN Hazlet will be on the right side.
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
An upscale outlet shopping center, the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets offers the outlet catalog of over 120 designer and name brand stores. Located in the Jersey shore region near Hazlet and easily accessible off the Garden State Parkway, this is a prime location to save 25 to 65 percent off of high-quality products and merchandise.
The mall houses a range of apparel retailers, such as Adidas, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, DKNY, Banana Republic, Diesel, Guess, Quiksilver, and Rue21. Shoe stores include brands such as Converse, Reebok, Journeys, and Ugg Australia; the mall also offers housewares, accessories, and jewelry stores. Regular hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
Summer time fun abounds along the coast of Northern New Jersey. Keansburg Amusement Park & Runaway Rapids Water Park is the place to be, for a day of laughs and fun. This wonderful amusement park, overlooking Raritan Bay, features rides for everyone from toddlers through adults. Kids love riding the small rides including, Jolly Caterpillar, Frog Hopper, Swing Ride and the Mini-Train. With sixteen family rides, families have fun together on the Tea Cups, Carousel, Flying Dragons and more.
Those ready for an adrenalin rush, get their hearts pumping on the park's thrill rides including, the Wild Cat Roller Coaster, Moby Dick, Double Shot and Cliff Hanger. Cool off on the park's water rides including Mountain Blast, Soaring Thunder, Lost Lagoon and the Mega Bunga Falls. Schedule plenty of time at this fun-filled amusement and water park. Stay close to the park in nearby Hazlet as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Keyport Marina, extended pier with fishing
- 3.00 mile(s) from PNC Art Center, concert venue
- 5.00 mile(s) from Keansburg Amusement Park, amusement and water park
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gateway National Park
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sandy Hook, Jersey Shore beach
- 10.00 mile(s) from Point Pleasant, beach and boardwalk
- 10.00 mile(s) from Count Basie, theater
- 15.00 mile(s) from Liberty Park, Statue of Liberty tours, and Ellis Island tours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Six Flags Great Adventure
- 0.30 mile(s) from ShopRite, supermarket
- 10.00 mile(s) from Woodbridge Mall
- 11.00 mile(s) from Monmouth Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.00 mile(s) from Matawan
- 5.00 mile(s) from Middletown
- 10.00 mile(s) from Red Bank
- 12.00 mile(s) from Freehold
- 15.00 mile(s) from Asbury Park
- 40.00 mile(s) from New York City
- 60.00 mile(s) from Atlantic City
- 0.10 mile(s) from medical facility
- 2.50 mile(s) from Bayshore Community Hospital
- 9.00 mile(s) from Raritan Convention Center
- 12.00 mile(s) from Asbury Park Convention Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brookdale Community College
- 13.00 mile(s) from Monmouth University
- 20.50 mile(s) from Rutgers University
- 30.00 mile(s) from Kean University
- 40.00 mile(s) from Ryder University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 10.00 mile(s) from deep sea fishing
- 60.00 mile(s) from gambling , (Atlantic City)
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Hazlet, New Jersey hotel.
- Adjacent to Friendly's, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., located in parking lot of hotel
- Adjacent to Dunkin Donuts, Fast Food, open for: breakfast, lunch, 24-hours, donuts and coffee
- Adjacent to Subway, Fast Food, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Monday through Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to John Anthonys, Italian, Monday through Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., bar
- Adjacent to Yesterdays, Italian, Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., lounge
- Across the street from McDonalds, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours
- 0.10 mile(s) from China Buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., buffet
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lone Star, Full Service, Steakhouse, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., bar
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dino Fishery, American, seafood, Monday through Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., take out and eat in
BEST WESTERN Hazlet Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Hazlet. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Newark Black Film Festival The Newark Museum hosts this unique film festival. Show dates and locations vary.
July 10 - August 7, 2014
Jazz in the Garden The Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden at the Newark Museum fills with the music of an all-star line up. The music begins just after noon.
The Mask in the Mirror This opera about the poets Paul Dunbar and Alice Moore takes the stage at the Central Theater in Newark. The curtain rises at 7 p.m.
August 4-15, 2014
Glassroots- Glassblowing Learn the techniques and forms of the ancient art during this fun workshop at the Glassroots Studio in Newark. The class begins at 9 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean