BEST WESTERN Fort Lee
2300 Route 4, Fort Lee, NJ 07024-3212
Phone: 201/461-7000 | Fax: 201/461-3338 | 63 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
There's no reason to overpay while visiting the City that never sleeps, when you know about this Fort Lee hotel just minutes from the city.
New Jersey hotels close to Manhattan are true gems. This Fort Lee hotel has everything you need for a fabulous vacation. MetLife Stadium, Times Square, and Yankee Stadium are all just a short drive away. You'll experience the best in service, and clean, spacious rooms at a fraction of Manhattan prices. Save that vacation fund for some fantastic shopping or dining.
Visiting New York City is a must to check off your bucket-list. However, some hotels close to Columbia Presbyterian can quickly drain your pocketbook. Choose wisely and select this Fort Lee hotel for your big city travel accommodations. The Statue of Liberty can be seen as you drive or take a short cab ride from your comfortable room to the heart of the Big Apple.
Travelers seeking out hotels close to Farleigh Dickenson University are in for a real treat. If you're traveling on business or touring local campuses, why not indulge a little? Corporate business travelers in town with General Electric, Siemens, Unilever, and Deloitte to name just a few deserve only the best. Visiting Yankee Stadium and going to Columbia Presbyterian are a couple of sightseeing ventures that you should carve out time for.
Of course, every traveler needs a hearty breakfast to start the day. Breakfast is complimentary and includes steaming hot waffles, stacks of fresh fruits and pastries, endless cereal and yogurts, and chilled juices and 100% Arabica coffee. Now that's getting up on the right side of bed.
Welcome home to your Fort Lee hotel where comfort, quality, and service is our foundation. Friendly staff members are happy to give you tips on must-see attractions. What are you waiting for?
Reserve a private room at BEST WESTERN Fort Lee for a divine stay near the city!
Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, Hard boiled eggs, Three juice options, Belgium waffles with a variety of toppings, Cereal, Fruit, Muffins, Danish, Bagels, Wheat bread
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Multilingual staff
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Complimentary business center
- Fax services
- Printer available
- Vending machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check in contracted groups only
- Video checkout available from television
- Safe deposit box
- Cable satellite television with premium channels, HBO®, Pay Per View movie system
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Late check out based on availability
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access
- Video billing
- Physically challenged services
- Complimentary coffee
- Complimentary daily newspaper available in the lobby
BEST WESTERN Fort Lee
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fort lee in Fort Lee.
BEST WESTERN Fort Lee
Conveniently located, the best western fort lee in Fort Lee, New Jersey is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.8649 / Latitude: -73.97363
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Go south on New York State Thruway to Route 17 South, which goes into Route 4 East. At Fort Lee, exit to 9W. Turn left at traffic light. Cross over highway and make another left onto Route 4 West. The BEST WESTERN Fort Lee is one-fourth mile on the right.
From: The south. Follow Interstate 95 North to Route 46 East. Take Fort Lee Exit to 9W. Turn left at traffic light. Cross over highway and make another left onto Route 4 West. The BEST WESTERN Fort Lee is one-fourth mile on the right.
From: The east. Follow Interstate 95 across the George Washington Bridge to Route 4 West. The BEST WESTERN Fort Lee is less than a mile from the bridge, on the right.
From: The west. Follow Interstate 80 East to Interstate 95 North to Route 46 East. At Fort Lee, take Exit 72 to 9W. Turn left at traffic light. Cross over highway and make another left onto Route 4 West. The BEST WESTERN Fort Lee is one-fourth mile on the right.
BEST WESTERN Fort Lee
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Northern New Jersey is home to many fine cities, including East Rutherford, Newark and West Orange. East Rutherford is home to the Meadowlands Arena and Sports Complex, an impressive sporting and entertainment center. Included in this complex, is MetLife Stadium, formerly known as Meadowlands Stadium. This 80,000 seat open-air stadium is home turf for the National Football League's New York Giants, and New York Jets.
This incredible stadium was completed in 2010 at a cost of $1.6 billion and remains the most expensive National Football League stadium built. With more than 82,000 seats, it's the largest of all the stadium in the National Football League. The stadium is will host Super Bowl XLVIII, slated for 2014, becoming the first New York area stadium to do so. While in northern New Jersey, settle into one of the nearby Best Western hotels in Fort Lee or Newark, to enjoy a wonderful night's rest and excellent guest services.
The New Jersey Children's Museum has a wonderful collection of hands-on exhibits that kids love to play with. Learning is fun here! They can climb aboard a real fire truck and helicopter, play in the dinosaur cave, dance in the ballet studio, pretend in the medieval castle and the grocery store and hospital.
With so much to see and do, be sure to schedule enough time for the little ones to explore it all. The Best Western Oritani Hotel in Hackensack offers comfortable lodging for guests traveling in the Newark and downtown New York City areas.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from George Washington Bridge
- 7.00 mile(s) from the Meadowlands
- 7.00 mile(s) from Jacob Javits Convention C
- 8.00 mile(s) from the Statue of Liberty
- 8.00 mile(s) from the New York City Theater
- 8.00 mile(s) from Midtown Manhattan
- 8.00 mile(s) from theatre district
- 8.00 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium
- 10.00 mile(s) from New Jersey Meadowlands Sp
- 12.00 mile(s) from Citi Field
- 4.00 mile(s) from Century 21 Department Store
- 5.00 mile(s) from Paramus Park Mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from Garden State Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Fifth Avenue
- 10.00 mile(s) from Macy's Department Store
- 15.00 mile(s) from Palisade Center
- 19.00 mile(s) from Jersey Garden Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.00 mile(s) from New York, NY
- 5.00 mile(s) from Paramus
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hackensack
- 10.00 mile(s) from Secaucus
- 12.00 mile(s) from Hoboken
- 15.00 mile(s) from Newark
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jersey City
- 15.00 mile(s) from Clifton
- 18.00 mile(s) from Ramsey
- 19.00 mile(s) from Mahwah
- 0.02 mile(s) from Unilever Best Foods
- 0.05 mile(s) from WNJU TELEMUNDO/NBC
- 0.05 mile(s) from Tranzact
- 1.50 mile(s) from LG Electronics
- 2.50 mile(s) from Kulite, www.kulite.com/
- 3.00 mile(s) from Englewood Medical Hospita, www.englewoodhospital.com/
- 5.50 mile(s) from New York Presbyterian Hos, http://nyp.org/volunteer/allen.html
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 4.00 mile(s) from golf course
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Fort Lee, New Jersey hotel.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Oak Diner, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Great real American food. Never leave hungry!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Silver Pond Seafood, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner. Dim Sum.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cheesecake Factory, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Route 4 Diner, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, North Jersey¿s favorite diner boasts an incredible array of dishes both classic and modern. We take immense pride in our food and strive to offer top notch service that keeps customers coming back for more!
- 2.00 mile(s) from J.D.Steak Pit, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Great steak and seafood at reasonable prices.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Maharani Indian Cusine, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from It's Greek to Me, full service, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner, 0
BEST WESTERN Fort Lee
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fort Lee. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2014-2015 New Jersey Devils Hockey
Visit the Prudential Center in Newark as the New Jersey Devils take on fellow eastern conference rivals for select home games through early April.
2015 Concerts at the State Theatre
Visit the State Theatre in East Brunswick for a season's worth of great comedy shows and concernts, including the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, Harry Connick Jr., and George Thorogood. The showtimes vary.
2015 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
The famed family-friendly circus will be visiting the Prudential Center for an evening of high-flying and electrifying fun. The show begins at 7 p.m.
March Madness All Day Family Festival
The Rahway Recreation Center throws this family-friendly party, which includes boardwalk games, bouncy house, outdoor sports bars, and food trucks.
Westfield 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run
Enter this fun-filled casual race which starts and ends at Tamaques Park.
Nitro Circus Live
The action sports spectacle of freestyle motocross, BMX, and skateboarding comes to Newark's Prudential Center.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean