Best Western Envoy Inn
1416 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-8011
Phone: +1 609-344-7116 | Fax: 609/344-5659 | 74 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Just steps away from shopping, dining, surf and sand, the Best Western Envoy Inn offers easy access to all things Atlantic City!
The world-famous boardwalk and beach are directly behind this conveniently located Atlantic City hotel. The busting boardwalk, the longest in the world, offers something for everyone - from the eye-popping Ripley's Believe It or Not museum to The Walk, a collection of Atlantic City's premiere outlet shops. The area's hottest clubs and casinos, like Revel, Trump Plaza, Caesar's and the Trump Taj Majal, are all within walking distance. The Best Western Envoy Inn is also the perfect place to stay while enjoying one of the area's many popular events, like the Miss America Pageant, the New Jersey Teachers Convention, or a variety of air shows and antique shows.
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the boardwalk, this Atlantic City hotel is also close to other popular New Jersey attractions including the Noyes Museum, the Cape May Zoo, Historic Cape May and the Historic Gardener's Basin. There are several golf courses within a few minutes of the hotel. National historical landmarks, including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, are just an hour's drive away.
Convenience is only one of the draws to this popular hotel in Atlantic City. The Best Western Envoy Inn also boasts friendly service and top-rate amenities that include spacious rooms with cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access and limited business services. The hotel also offers Jacuzzi® rooms and suites for guests who prefer more luxurious accommodations.
For a convenient and affordable Atlantic City experience, book the Best Western Envoy Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Business center located in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary Full Breakfast, Choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary newspaper
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- High-speed Internet access
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Paid parking, 5.00 USD, fee. Weekday parking is at no charge. Weekend nominal fees do apply. $5.00 USD, nominal fee per day. Parking lot is open lot, one spot per room
Best Western Envoy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western envoy inn in Atlantic City.
Best Western Envoy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western envoy inn in Atlantic City, New Jersey is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.360048 / Latitude: -74.427832
Driving Directions to Hotel
·From North. Take Garden State Parkway south to Atlantic City Expressway to Pacific Avenue. Turn left and travel seven blocks to New York Avenue. The Best Western Envoy Inn is on the right side. ·From South. Take Interstate 95 to Walt Whitman Bridge to 42 South to the Atlantic City Expressway to Pacific Avenue. Turn left and travel seven blocks to New York Avenue. The Best Western Envoy Inn is located on the corner of New York Avenue and Pacific Avenue. ·From West. (Via Philadelphia) Take the Wal Whittman Bridge to 42 South to the Atlantic City Expressway to Pacific Avenue. Turn left and travel seven blocks to New York Avenue. The Best Western Envoy Inn is located on the corner of New York Avenue and Pacific Avenue.
Best Western Envoy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Featuring over 500,000 square feet of event space, the Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic City is one of the largest convention centers on the East Coast. Since it opened in 1997, the center has become known to host trade shows, conventions, public shows, conferences, and meetings.
The center in conveniently connected to the Atlantic City Rain Terminal, making travel through the tri-state area a breeze. Moreover, the center is adjancent to the Tanger Outlets The Walk shopping center – built in conjuction as a part of the Atlantic City restoration effort.
A joint civil-military public airpark, the Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) is located in Pomona, and serves Atlantic City – as well as communities in southern New Jersey. Set along the Atlantic City Expressway, ACY is served by Spirit Airlines.
Operated by the South Jersey Transportation Authority, ACY was established in 1942, and is now the country’s 102nd busiest airport. ACY covers 5,000 acres, and has one terminal and two runways.
At six stories high, and having treated the Jersey Shore to years of delights, Lucy the Elephant is a must-visit during your next stay in Atlantic City. You can find Lucy the Elephant – which is actually a novelty structure in the shape of an elephant – within Lucy Park in the city of Margate.
Constructed in 1881 by James V. Lafferty, Lucy the Elephant is one of the most beloved and iconic tourist attractions along the shore. Guided tours are available within Lucy the Elephant, where you'll explore the many spiral staircases until you reach the top, where you'll find unmatched views of Margate, the Jersey Shore, and the Atlantic Ocean.
Only minutes from the Atlantic Ocean in southeastern New Jersey, Stockton University rests on its campus of nearly 2,000 acres. Plan your next visit to the Garden State and make sure you enjoy a campus tour at Stockton University. Drive in from nearby Atlantic City, Pleasantville, or Absecon and check out this premier university.
Established in 1969 as the Stockton State College, then renamed in 1993 at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, the school officially became Stockton University in 2015. In sports, the Stockton University Ospreys compete within the Eastern College Athletic Conference, an NCAA Division III league.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from Atlantic City Beach/Boardwalk, famous beach and boardwalk right behind our hotel!
- 0.25 mile(s) from The Borgota, Altantic City's hottest casino and nightlife venue
- 0.25 mile(s) from Ripley's Believe It or No, fun and wacky exhibits from around the world for the whole family to enjoy
- 0.25 mile(s) from The Pier Shops at Caesars, high end shopping, dinning, and clubbing at the Caesar's Casino
- 0.25 mile(s) from Cashbah, Taj Mahal Night Club
- 0.25 mile(s) from Dusk, New Caesar's casino nightclub by DJ AM
- 0.50 mile(s) from The Walk, great prices and selection at Atlantic City's premier outlet shops. BCBG, Banana Republic, Nike, CK and more.
- 0.50 mile(s) from AC Convention Center
- 0.50 mile(s) from AC Boardwalk Hall
- 0.50 mile(s) from Tropicana's Quarter, Tropicana's section full of nightlife, bars, clubs, restaurant- A Great Time Everytime
- 0.70 mile(s) from Convention Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sandcastle Stadium, (AC Surf Baseball)
- 1.00 mile(s) from Atlantic City Art Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Atlantic City Historical
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic Gardner's Basin
- 1.00 mile(s) from Farely State Marina
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ocean Life Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lucy the Elephant
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ocean City Beach & Boardwalk
- 12.00 mile(s) from Storybook Land
- 15.00 mile(s) from Ironwood Country Club
- 20.00 mile(s) from Historic Town of Smithville
- 20.00 mile(s) from Noyes Museum
- 35.00 mile(s) from Wildwood Beach & Boardwalk
- 40.00 mile(s) from Cape May Lighthouse
- 40.00 mile(s) from Cape May Lewes Ferry
- 40.00 mile(s) from Cape May Zoo
- 40.00 mile(s) from Historic Cape May
- 60.00 mile(s) from Liberty Bell
- 60.00 mile(s) from Independence Hall historical site
- 70.00 mile(s) from Six Flags Great Adventure
- 110 mile(s) from Statue of Liberty
- 10.00 mile(s) from Shore Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from Hamilton Mall
- 60.00 mile(s) from King of Prussia Mall
- 60.00 mile(s) from The Gallery Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Trump Plaza
- 0.50 mile(s) from Caesars
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bally's Wild Wild west
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bally's Park Place
- 0.50 mile(s) from Claridge
- 0.50 mile(s) from Sands
- 0.50 mile(s) from Resorts
- 0.50 mile(s) from Trump Taj Mahal
- 0.50 mile(s) from Showboat
- 1.00 mile(s) from Borgata
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hilton
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tropicana
- 1.00 mile(s) from Trump Marina
- 1.00 mile(s) from Harrah's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Flyers Skate Zone
- 5.00 mile(s) from Blue Heron Pines Golf Club
- 10.00 mile(s) from Harbor Pines Golf Club
- 20.00 mile(s) from Mays Landing Golf Club
- No matter what you're in the mood for, there is an Atlantic City dining option for you!
- 0.25 mile(s) from Perry's Cafe
- 0.25 mile(s) from Mama Motts
- 0.25 mile(s) from Irish Pub & Inn
- 0.50 mile(s) from Abe's Oyster House
- 0.50 mile(s) from Angelos
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hard Rock Cafe
- 0.50 mile(s) from Knife & Fork Inn
- 0.50 mile(s) from Los Amigos
- 0.50 mile(s) from Tony's Baltimore Grill
- 1.00 mile(s) from All Star Cafe
- 1.00 mile(s) from A.C. Bar & Grill
- 1.00 mile(s) from Country Kitchen
- 1.00 mile(s) from Girosole
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hooters
- 1.00 mile(s) from Planet Hollywood
- 1.00 mile(s) from White House Sub Shop
- 1.25 mile(s) from Mexico Restaurant
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bombay Indian Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Atlantic City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean